mask

mask

Friday, June 27, 2014

Family Fun

OMG!  I just had such a great evening with some of my family.  My one aunt lives across the street from the hotel where we are staying, two of my cousins and the fiancée of one of them are staying with that aunt, another cousin and two of her kids are staying in the same hotel as we are, and my other two aunts are at a different hotel, but were there too.  We just had so much fun, talking, drinking and chillin'.

They all know about the incident with the stupid uncle last week and they all agree that he is an ass.  We are all getting together tomorrow too and we will have a blast at the wedding, as well.

I also learned that the cousin's fiancée is pregnant, so we have another cousin coming in December!  YAY!

Anyway--love seeing my family . . . at least the fun, cool ones.  LOL!

Until next time, much peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment