mask

mask

Monday, June 23, 2014

Nurse Rachett

My company is giving us an opportunity to save $50 per month on our health insurance.  Since our out of paycheck costs went up $125, I'm all for it.  All you have to do is (1) log your daily steps on our wellness program site, (2) do a biometric screening with an RN (who they brought in house), and (3) do a health assessment on the insurance website.  All easy peasy . . . until . . . Nurse Rachett.

So, I go to do my bio screening and this witch of a nurse, has no personality, doesn't smile, doesn't acknowledge anything, just all business.  Ok, I can handle that.  Then when the results pop up, she starts lecturing me on what I'm doing wrong and what I should be doing.  Nevermind that she doesn't have my full health assessment, isn't a physician, and doesn't know what I actually do or don't do, where I've been and how far I've come.  She just says do this and suck it, basically.

She pissed me off.  And then I realized . . . don't let anyone piss on my parade. I know how far I've come and how far I have to go. I am going to continue on my own path.

Until next time, much peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment