mask

mask

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Over Eating

I went a little nuts on Sunday last.  I was in an overall bad mood . . . no reason, just pissed and lots of little shit was getting on my nerves.  Then I wanted chocolate.  I couldn't make a decision, so I got three chocolate items (large, chocolate items) and a salty treat to balance.  I ate the whole damn thing.  I then went into a sugar coma (not a good idea when you have diabetes . . . duh!) and slept for five hours.  When I woke up, I felt hungover and sick.  I drank lots of water and I ended up going back to bed and sleeping most of the night.

The next day, I felt like shit.  Again, the hungover feeling and major heartburn.  Lesson learned.

Several days later, feeling much better, but no urge for crappy food.  Maybe this last binge was good in a way?

Until next time, much peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment