mask

mask

Monday, June 23, 2014

Essential Oils Part 2

Ok, so I've tried some of the essential oils and I have to say, I'm loving them.  I'm still skeptical about all the hubbub surrounding them, but for the ones I've tried personally, all is good.

The ones I've tried that are doing what they need to do are . . .

lavender--calming and soothing--I sleep much better
peppermint--refreshing and rejuvenating--so far, yes and I'm going to try this on the long drives on vacation
lemon--again refreshing and rejuvenating, also great for cleaning and getting rid of icky smells
eucalyptus--with the lavender is great in my bath
cinnamon--great in my coffee and other foods, lowers blood sugar

You know I pre-wrote most of this, so I have to add my experience today.  I'm traveling. ..long road trip. Usually, I have problems in the afternoon because I start dozing off. Today, i kept drinking my peppermint water and put some peppermint on my shirt. It kept me awake and alert without the hyperness of sugar and caffeine. Then when we got to our motel, I sprinkled some lemon around to freshen up the place. I'm hooked.

There are more that I want to try and we'll see how they go. I can't wait.

Until next time, much peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment