mask

mask

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Parenting Fail or Just Life

There are times when I just don't get it.  I love my son, but there are times that he just frigging drives me nuts.  I would give my life for him and won't let anyone else talk shit about him, but seriously . . . There are times that I want to just wring his neck.  So last week, we had an incident.  It's not something I want to go into . . . Just suffice to say that I was crushed and sad.  I still have hurt feelings, but I know that my son loves me and we're going to be ok.
Part of what got me past the incident is that I got some stories from other parents that makes this look so damn tame and that he even told me that we're good.  Part of getting past it too, is because I know that I'm doing everything I can for him, even if he sometimes acts as if I'm not.  I know that his sperm donor doesn't do a damn thing for him and that he doesn't even really want to be with his sperm donor.
I'm not trying to compare or compete with ESD or any other parent; I'm just trying to do the best I can.  I'm also not trying to pass judgement on any other parent, including ESD, because we just never know what anyone is going through.  All any of us can do is our best and pray.
Until next time, peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment