mask

mask

Thursday, March 20, 2014

My True Love


This was supposed to post on 03/19/2014.  WTF?!

Fifteen years ago today, I lost my heart to a boy.  He is my heart and soul to this day.  He steals my breath away every time I look at him.  He makes me smile.  He makes me laugh.  He makes me cry.  He makes me happy. He makes me sad.  He is my sun and my moon and my world revolves around him.  I can't imagine a world without him and the world is a better place with him in it.  Sometimes it seems crazy that I'm so crazy about him.  I'm so proud of the boy he has been and even more proud of the man he is becoming.  He is a beautiful person.  My world changed for the better on March 19, 1999 at 10:52 pm.  And it changed for the better because of this one right here.


No comments:

Post a Comment