mask

mask

Monday, April 7, 2014

Off the Cuff

You know, I have this goal to pre-write my posts and then all I have to do is post them each day.  Well, I do pre-write a lot of my posts, and then all of a sudden, life happens and I scrap it to write off the cuff.  Today, is no exception.

So, I stayed home Friday because of tingly mommy spidey senses and it seemed to pay off.  There has been a bunch of fucked up teen drama this past weekend, and it came to a head today when the Boy sent me a text at 10:00 am to pick him up because he just couldn't stand being at school today.

He's had a falling out with several of his friends, his so-called best friend was a total dick Saturday night and is now ignoring him (spoiled little fucking shit), his next best friend jumped on the bandwagon and was bitchy with him (apparently they've made up now because #2 feels sorry for him right now), his crush with whom he spent some time with over Spring Break has been ignoring him, and yesterday he found out the crush also made out with one of his female friends . . . seriously, douchebag? . . .and then two of his other friends did some stuff that I won't put in writing, because I don't want to incriminate anyone, especially the Boy.

He pretty much handled it all but this morning just couldn't take one more thing going amiss.  So, I left work early, picked him up, ran a Target errand, picked up a late lunch, had some good conversation and poof voila . . . "fixed" it.  Well, maybe it isn't fixed, but he feels better.  Went to best female friend's house for a little TLC, plus mom's TLC, so he'll survive.

I gotta say though . . . these kids are brutal these days.  I guess part of it is technology . . . they all have phones and tablets, so they have what we always called "phone balls" when they are sending messages.  By phone balls, I mean, people that have balls on the phone, but when you confront them in person, they back the fuck down.  I guarantee you that if we had texting and my friends said the things to me that these little fuckers say, I or they would not have made it through the teen years, because we'd either be dead or in jail.  It's some serious bullying going on.  That pisses me off.

I gave the Boy the option . . . I was ready to burn bridges with this little mother fuckers and their dumbass parents.  He asked me not to for now . . . and of course, now one of them has come around.  I told him though that I will be saying something to the boys because I'm not going to deal with their damn drama.

Ok, rant over.  I don't even know if I made any sense here, but had to get it off my chest.

Until next time, much peace and love . . .  I truly mean that.

No comments:

Post a Comment