mask

mask

Monday, May 12, 2014

Vacation Coming Up

I’m starting to get excited for my upcoming vacation. To some, including my son, it doesn’t sound like an exciting time, but to me, I can barely wait.

The Boy and I are doing a driving trip again this year, and one of his friends may be going with us, too.  Driving from California to Arkansas to pick up my mom.  This trip is partly for her 70th birthday.  It’s an early trip because her birthday is in August, but we have not one, but two family weddings during this trip, so we’re doing it early.

After we pick up Momma, we’re going straight to Kentucky.  First stop is at the Quilt Museum in Paducah.  This is the main thing that Momma wanted for her birthday, was to go to the museum, so that’s top priority.  From there, we head to Cincinnati, where the first wedding takes place.  The day after the wedding, we go to another aunt’s house for Momma’s birthday party. From there, she will stay with another aunt (her youngest sister) for a week, while the Boy and I head North to my hometown of Muncie, Indiana.  We will be visiting with my step mom and his other grandparents (my former in-laws), as well as my closest friends.  I’m really looking forward to the 4th of July there.

Then, we head back down to Cincinnati.  We will be going to King’s Island (amusement park) for one day and then we drive down to North Carolina to do some site seeing and wedding number two.  The day after wedding number two, we haul ass to get back to drop Momma off in Arkansas and get back to California.  Total, we’ll be gone for three weeks.  I can’t wait.


Until next time, much peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment