mask

mask

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Lighten Up--Unconditional Furbaby Love

My last post was pretty heavy and it still weighs on my mind, but I don't have any more answers just yet.  I thought today, I'd go in another direction and talk about my furbabies.

I have three pets (not including the Boy)--two cats, Mojito and Malibu, and one dog, Lavender.  Now Mojito and Malibu get along fine and Malibu and Lavender get along fine, but Mojito and Lavender . . . Not happening.  And, it's not that Lavender doesn't try, it's Mojito being queen bitch.

However, when I wake up in the mornings, they seem to have called a truce for the night because all three of them will be curled up on me, next to me, or somewhere in my vicinity.  The cats are purring and the dog is a snuggle bug.  I just love them.

Although there are times when I wish they would leave me alone, for the most part, they are pretty awesome.  And there's nothing better than their unconditional love.




Here's a picture of them all chillin' on my bed . . . Mojito is the long hair, closest to Lavender (surprise!) and Malibu is at the end of the bed.  The bottom pic is a bonus of Mojito and Lavender.

And yes . . . All my cats are named for alcoholic beverages.  LOL!

Until next time, much peace and love . . .  .

2 comments:

  1. Your fur babies are adorable!!! I have three dogs---2 pugs and a pomeranian and they are very much like children to me….or that could just be the empty nester in me talking….

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to have a pug . . . great dog. I always said he was so ugly he was cute. :)

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete