mask

mask

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

You Must Install Facebook Messenger App

According to Facebook, I must install the Facebook Messenger App on my phone, because at a certain time, I will no longer be able to see messages on Facebook on my phone.  I can still see on my computer, but not on my phone.  Really?  Why in the hell would I want to install another messaging application on my phone?  I have a messaging application . . . it's called TEXT MESSAGING!  I don't want to install FB Messenger.  So, I'm not gonna.  I've told my FB peeps if they want to message me, they'll have to text me or wait for an answer when I'm on the computer.  Since I don't actually check Facebook on a computer that often, text is best.  Of course, I don't get that many messages on Facebook anyway.

Whatever, I refuse to be dictated to as to what app I have to use on my phone.

Ok--rant over.

Until next time, much peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment