mask

mask

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Booty Call Cycle?


I've been a little melancholy lately, so I thought I'd try to give you a funny one today and snap out my funk a little bit.
 
So, after 6 months of no contact, I had two different guys from my dating adventures reach out to me--Mr. Air Force and Mr. Basketball. 
 
Mr. Air Force is just a really nice guy, a perpetual bachelor, who always forgets to include a female in his outings.  Probably why he’s a perpetual bachelor, although he doesn’t understand why he doesn't have a steady relationship.  Anyway, he called while I was on vacation and I told him I’d get back to him when I got back.  I sent him a text a week or so after I got back and he never responded.  SMDH!

Mr. Basketball sent me a text the other day saying how he’s missed me . . . BTW . . . he stopped contacting me in December last year.  He said he’s been in Korea, coaching.  Apparently, there is no technology in Korea and he left the day we spoke and got back the day of his text. Insert sarcasm here.   Then he said he wants to see me . . . the very next day . . . and not just see either (you can use your imagination here).  So, when I sent a text back that said, “Really?  After 6 months of not hearing from you, you think we’re just gonna jump right in, huh?  Times have changed my friend.”, he didn’t respond back.  Guess he didn’t miss me that much, huh?

 So, it’s a cycle . . . I actually expect a couple more guys to contact me in the next month or so, just because it’s a cycle.  They play with some girl for a month or two and then stop contacting her.  Then they play with another girl for a month or two and then stop contacting her too.  Then they play with yet another girl for a month or two and then stop contacting her too.  Then it’s time to swing back around to the first girl . . . play with her for a month or so, and so on and so forth.
 
Well, this girl doesn't play, so I'll just say to y'all, much love and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment