mask

mask

Monday, July 28, 2014

What to Write? What to Write?


I haven’t written much on my blog(s) lately.  First, I was on an extended vacation.  I really thought I would blog about what I was doing, but I didn’t.  I was driving a lot and often times didn’t have wi-fi access, so it was a pain in the butt.  Then, I got back and I was tired. And I was trying to get my groove back. And I just didn’t want to do anything. So now, I have all this stuff running around in my head and I need to get it out.  Of course, now that I have my laptop up, the words don’t want to come out of my head and get on the page.  GRRRRRR . . . .
 
So, I'm going to put some random thoughts and come back to them later (I hope).
 
People suck!  When you think you know people and then they up and do something to kick you in the teeth, they suck!  Lately, more people are sucking than not sucking and not in a good way. 
 
My health is getting me down.  I know I'm not working hard enough to fix things.  I'm not ill, just need to fix some things and again, not working hard enough to fix them.  The vicious cycle of needing to exercise more, being in pain from exercising with bad knees and back, and then not getting enough exercise.  Feeling like crap because I'm comparing myself to someone else.  Don't do that!  My head isn't in the right place, so it doesn't help all of this.  Menopause sucks!  It makes all of these challenges suck, too!
 
I have few friends near me.  I don't really have anyone to hang with on a regular basis.  I love being by myself, but once in awhile, you need someone else.
 
It's Monday.  I hate Mondays!
 
I loved my vacation!  Wish I was independently wealthy so I could travel more. 
 
I don't want to keep working and not getting anywhere financially.  That black hole (pardon the pun, for those of you who know to whom or what I'm referring) just keeps rearing it's ugly head.  I want to get ahead.  I have bills to pay and food to buy.  Am I really splurging too much?  If I am, I have nothing to show for it.
 
I hate being negative nelly . . . but here I am, putting it all out there.
 
As my idol would say, "Fiddle dee dee.  I can't think about that now.  I'll think about it tomorrow.  Because after all, tomorrow is another day."  (Thank you Ms. Scarlett.)
 
Until next time, much peace and love.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on the exercise and pain. I do it, but I'm having a lot of problems with my knees.

    ReplyDelete