mask

mask

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Me Time

I loved this weekend.  I watched all my shows from the week that are on DVR or VOD . . . it's great because I don't have to watch the commercials.  I got all my errands run early, did my housework, and then had a little Me time this morning.

Yes, that's right . . . Me time.  What is Me time you ask?  It's the time where I get my hair colored, pedicure, and facial.  While I love to go have these things done at a salon, I really can't afford to have them done and still keep the budget on track.  So, I do it myself.  I start the facial first, then put on my hair color, and while the color is setting, I put on a facial mask and do my pedicure, which includes a mask for my feet and legs.  Everything comes off in the shower and I feel awesome! 

Afterwards, I cleaned my bathroom, watched my Lakers game, and finished watching my shows.  This is  what I consider a successful weekend.  Woot woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment