mask

mask

Friday, February 25, 2011

In the Beginning . . .

No--this isn't the Book of Genesis.  It's the Book of Queendivakat.  Sound cocky?  Probably so.  I have a pretty healthy ego and I take no prisoners.  I tell it like I see it and won't argue your point for you.  Still with me?  Great . . . let's have some fun.

First, a little bit about me . . .

I'm a Midwestern girl transplanted to sunny Southern California over 20 years ago. I love my life--Husband (The Man) and son (The Boy).  I love to write, but always have to "make time."  I'm hoping this blogging thing will unclog my brain.  Would that be an unblogged brain?  Hmmm . . .

What about you?  Who are you? What do you like? What do you want to read?  Yes, I know . . . this is my first blog and so I'm essentially asking these questions of myself.

I like purple, reading, intelligent conversation, laughter, great friends, and loving family.  I want to read fun stories--romance, mystery, suspense, sex . . . preferably all at the same time.

I love music and listen to all kinds from Tchaikovsky to Prince (The Purple One) to Dixie Chicks to Lady Gaga and even <gasp> Miley Cyrus.

My life is spent trying to keep up with my friends and family on Facebook.  I read things that people write and wonder, "What the hell were they thinking?"  Seriously?  You're on a major public forum and you're using your real name.  Why oh why would you tell everyone that you just cheated on your boyfriend with his best friend?  Especially, when you have him, his best friend, his sister, and even his MOM as Facebook friends.  And then you wonder why his entire family blacklisted you.

Ok, so this is my form of writing. I use . . . ellipsis . . . a lot.  I hate the use of poor English.  Including, but not limited to bad grammar, misspeled words and incorrect, usage, of punctuation!  (See what I did there? It was intentional.) However, I understand that sometimes accidents happen . . . even for me.  So please, if you see a mistake in my writing, let it go . . . I don't care. I should insert a smiley face here, huh? :)

So, I've said my piece for today.  Love to hear from you and, if you have a topic to discuss, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment