mask

mask

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Confusing But Enjoying

This whole dating scene is confusing, but I'm enjoying it.

The guy I wrote about last time is still somewhat in the picture, but he doesn't contact me often and makes a point of calling me friend.  Now that's all fine and dandy--and he said friends first, but he's not really making a move to move beyond that.  And that's ok.

There are a couple of others, one I've been out with a couple of times and he's really sweet, and another that we don't ever seem to be able to schedule.  That should be a sign.

Then there is this new one.  DAMN!  He is fantastic and scares the crap out of me because we are clicking quick.  I probably shouldn't even write all of this, but I'm putting it out there.  I like him already.  So--here goes nothing. 

Until next time, much peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment