mask

mask

Friday, September 20, 2013

Is He the ONE?

I've been all over the place with this blog, and if anyone is reading it, probably thinks I'm crazy.  But, I've just been trying to find myself and what I've been missing.

My divorce is almost final, and not a minute too soon.  The "new" love interest went in a different direction.  Not a bad thing, just not a love interest.  I would say he's my best male friend and we are able to talk and help each other through trying times.   He's the one that told me to get out there and start dating, and following his advice, I did so.

After meeting a couple of frogs, I think I may have found my Prince . . . if not my King.  He is a wonderful man, smart, funny, good looking, and a great dad.  He amazes me with all he does, and he thinks I'm beautiful.  We are exploring where this relationship will go, but we are both looking forward to knowing each other better and being in each other's lives.  I feel like he has been sent to me from the Creator to be the one, but I don't want to jinx anything.

Until we know more, we'll continue on the journey to becoming a couple. 

Much love and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment