mask

mask

Friday, December 6, 2013

Hurt Feelings

For all my bluster and bitchiness, I get my feelings hurt very easily.  I care too much and love too hard and easily.  I take what people say at face value, because I say what I mean, so I expect others do too.  I sit here typing this with tears in my eyes . . . no good reason, just hurt feelings today.  And from sources that really shouldn't matter.  But, they do.  And, because my feelings are hurt, I sit here alone and type . . . wearing my heart on my sleeve and wishing I had someone here to tell me it's going to be ok.  Someone to hold me.  Someone to just give a crap.  But, I don't.  So, I'm having my very own pity party.  Tomorrow, I'll be fine, but for tonight, I'm going to let myself cry it out.

Until next time, much peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment