mask

mask

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Renewed and Improved

I had an epiphany yesterday.  I have been hiding myself from the world.  I realized that I allowed the Ex to keep me down, which I knew to an extent, but didn't realize how deep it really was.  I allowed him to "put me in a corner" and that is unacceptable.  Afterall, "nobody puts Baby in a corner."

I realized all the weight gain, lack of energy, reluctance to go do anything, and crappy clothing choices were because he either made comments or ignored me.  So, I ate more to gain weight and downplayed my looks, subconsciously thinking that if I made myself more invisible, it would justify these actions on his part.

Well, no more of that.  I got rid of all the granny clothes; I'm comfortable in my looks and carriage.  No longer will I be the wallflower I found myself to be in recent years.  That's right, the Bitch is back and I take no prisoners.

No comments:

Post a Comment